A MicroSD card is yet a smaller variant of the regular SD card and is used in certain cell phones, PDAs, Tablets and smaller devices. MicroSD cards can be read by regular SD card slots through an adaptor.
MicroSD cards are more commonly used to expand the storage system of smartphones, PDAs, Tablets, gaming devices, cameras, and many more.
As we have mentioned in a previous article that A MicroSD card is equal to or smaller than a postage stamp in size and weighs approximately two grams. It provides a high data transfer rate and low battery consumption, which are both primary concerns for portable devices.
In this article we specifically elaborate the features and power of SAMSUNG EVO Select Micro SD-Memory-Card, which can not only be used on various android devices like smartphones, tablets etc., but also comes in a variety of storage capacities for better consumer choice.
SAMSUNG EVO Select Micro SD-Memory-Card + Adapter, 512GB microSDXC 130MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD, UHS-I, U3, A2, V30, Expanded Storage for Android Smartphones, Tablets, Nintendo-Switch (MB-ME512KA/AM)
|Flash Memory Type||Micro SDXC|
|Memory Storage Capacity||512 GB|
About SAMSUNG EVO Select Micro SD-Memory-Card
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store lots of media on your phone with this micro SD memory card, load games on your Nintendo Switch and other devices, and download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed.
- FAST AND SMOOTH: Superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s, and UHS-I Interface.
- EXPAND AND STORE BIG: The EVO Select card ranges from 64GB – 512GB, allowing you to record high-quality footage on your DJI drone, store it, and transfer it between devices.
- YOU’RE FULLY PROTECTED: EVO Plus takes on life’s adventures with water, temperature⁵, X-ray, magnet, drop, and wears out protection. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Speed and rating apply to 128GB, 256GB and 512GB cards. 64GB card is U1 rated, with transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s. Stated performance is achieved by using EVO Plus microSD cards with Samsung readers. Ratings apply to 128GB and 256GB cards. 32GB and 64GB card is A1, V10, UHS-I rated. Water proof: withstand up to 72 hours in seawater. Temperature proof: operating temperatures of -25 C to 85 C; non-operating temperatures of -40 C to 85 C. ⁶X-Ray Proof: up to 100mGy, equal to airport X-ray machines. Magnetic-Proof up to 15,000 gauss, or the magnetic field equivalent of a high-field MRI. Drop: withstand drops up to 5meters (16.4 feet) Wear out: up to 10,000 swipes.