If you want to be able to quickly access a particular website, you can add its address to your Home screen. Follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome browser and go to the website or the web page in that website you are interested in.
- Tap the Menu button to open the menu.
- Tap the “Add to Home Screen” button to show the Add to Home Screen dialog box.
- Accept the default name for the icon or type a short descriptive name.
- Tap the Add button. Android adds the icon to your Home screen. You can then tap and hold it and move it to another screen location you deem suitable for it.